Eviction Prevention Mediation
Stressed about communicating with your housing provider or renter?
Don’t wait. Mediate!
Eviction prevention mediation is a way of providing a free and accessible resolution process in advance of eviction proceedings through Oregon court systems. As in all crisis, intervention at the earliest possible time leads to the greatest likelihood of success. Because mediation is confidential, housing providers and tenants are able to speak honestly and listen to one another as they mutually seek resolution and an agreement where both parties win. This program is funded in partnership with Oregon Housing and Community Services.
Book An Appointment
Go to our online booking page below.
- Confidential and Informal – Sessions take place in a private and safe setting.
- Empowering – Mediation is voluntary. Participants are in control of the outcome.
- Flexible – Sessions may be scheduled for day or evening with both remote and in-person options.
- Timely – Mediations are scheduled as soon as possible.
- Cost Effective – Eviction Prevention Mediation is free, and mediation may prevent lengthy and costly court proceedings.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Late or missing rent
- Pet concerns
- Maintenance and housekeeping
- Repairs and damages
- Additional occupants
- Rule violations
- Neighbor or roommate complaints
- Vacate dates
- Payment plans